A powerful subwoofer for increased performance.
– High Peak and RMS power
– Competition-grade pressed paper cone
– 4.0-ohm quality
– Low sensitivity
A subwoofer with a punch for both highs and lows.
– Dual Coil design
– Mica-injected polypropylene cone
– 1,000.0 Watts combined peak power
– Susceptible to tears
A very prominent subwoofer with a high frequency range.
– 87.0-dB sensitivity
– 4.6-inch mounting height
– Three-year warranty
– Low peak power handling
A compact subwoofer that can still blow away the competition.
– 4.0-ohms Single Voice Coil
– 1,200.0 Watts peak power
– 8.0-AWG Push Terminals
– Low frequency range
A professional-grade subwoofer with incredible power handling.
– 2,250.0 Watts peak power
– 750.0 Watts RMS power
– Kevlar-reinforced pulp cone
– Doesn’t work well in a sealed enclosure