An affordable tire for all weather conditions.
– Amazon’s Choice for all-season tires
– Works on dry or wet surfaces
– Least expensive tire reviewed
– Shortest mileage warranty
– Some complaints about how loud the tires are
A highly-rated tire for small trucks and SUVs.
– Amazon’s Choice for light truck and SUV tires
– Longest mileage and workmanship warranty
– Highest Amazon rating of 4.7 stars
– Most expensive tire
– Some complaints about tires not balancing
An all-weather tire from a reputable tire company.
– Reputable tire company
– Works in all weather and terrain conditions
– The most customer reviews on Amazon with a 4.6 rating
– Shortest workmanship warranty
– Some complaints about receiving old tires
A less expensive alternative to tires from big name companies.
– Amazon’s Choice for passenger car all-season tires
– High UTQG rating of 540AA
– Similar performance to tires from popular tire companies
– Lowest Amazon rating of 4.5
– Some complaints about bulging
Low-cost tire meant for sports vehicles.
– Affordable performance tire
– Workmanship warranty for up to 6 years
– Good for sports cars
– No mileage warranty
– Some complaints about the tire not lasting as long as advertised