A set of front brake pads with a long warranty.
– Long warranty of 24 months/unlimited miles
– Pack comes with two scents
– Has a stamped backing plate to prevent premature wear
– Has slims, shots, and chamfers to reduce noise, vibration, and harshness
– Doesn’t specify if it comes with installation hardware
– Some complaints about the product being manufactured in China
A front brake pad set for heavy duty vehicles.
– Works for heavy duty vehicles, like trucks
– Has chamfered slots for noise-free braking
– Comes with a warranty of 3 years/36,000 miles
– Fewest customer reviews
– Some complaints about the product arriving with broken clips
Brake pads designed for high performance vehicles.
– Works for high performance vehicles, like sports cars
– Has a powder-coated backing plate to prevent rust and corrosion
– Comes with an installation kit
– Product description doesn’t specify whether the pads work on both the front and rear.
– Some complaints about the pins being of poor quality
Rear brake pads that are safe for the environment.
– Most affordable brake pads
– Doesn’t take up any space in the car
– Copper-free formula is safe for the environment
– Most customer reviews at 800+
– Doesn’t specify a warranty
– Some complaints about the pads not fitting their car
Front brake pads that reduce heat, sound, vibration, and dust.
– Comes with hardware for installation
– Dissipates heat, sound, and vibration
– Low brake dust formula
– Can’t get warranty if you purchase from Amazon
– Some complaints about the pads producing a squeaking noise