An OBD-port tracker with a low monthly subscription.
– Amazon’s Choice for car GPS tracker
– Pack comes with two scents
– Most affordable monthly subscription of $8
– Lifetime warranty as long as you have an uninterrupted subscription
– No collection of data when car is off
– Some complaints about it taking several weeks after installation to track accurately
A GPS tracker with frequent updates and accurate locations.
– Battery lasts up to 12 months on low power mode
– Location accurate within 6 feet
– Ability to refresh the device every 3 seconds
– Have to recharge the battery
– Some complaints about the device losing signal or freezing
A premium pick with upgrades for more tracking services.
– Ability to add upgrades for roadside assistance and driver safety
– International SIM card allows for use around the world
– No recharge necessary because it plugs into the OBD-II port
– First year costs over $160 with 15-second refreshes
– Some complaints about the poor quality of the app interface
An affordable tracker that stores up to 5 years of data.
– #1 Best Seller for GPS trackers
– Most affordable device
– Keeps your tracking history for up to 5 years
– Battery life is only 2-3 days with constant refresh option
– Some complaints about confusing instructions