An affordable car scratch remover that is safe for all paint finishes.
– Most affordable product in this review
– Can use it with your hands, a polisher, or a buffer
– Safe for all car paint finishes
– Some complaints about how difficult it is to wipe away the product
A car scratch remover meant for moderate and deep scratches.
– Product works for moderate and deep scratches on your car
– Company has an instructional video for application on YouTube
– Largest bottle of product
– Have to purchase a polishing pad for application
– Some complaints about it not eliminating swirls
A popular product that comes with the liquid and a scrubber.
– Comes with a scrubber for buffing
– Full refund available if you’re unhappy with the results
– More than 10,000 customer reviews
– Less well-known brand
– Some complaints about the scratch reappearing when the car gets wet
A car scratch removal kit that comes with 2 liquids, 2 scrubbers, and more.
– Kit comes with 2 liquids, 2 scrubbers, sandpaper, and a buffer attachment
– Can buy the scratch remover in a bigger bottle by itself
– Comes with step-by-step instructions
– Only comes with 1.0 ounce of product
– Some complaints about the product not arriving with all of the pieces in the kit
A car scratch remover that removes scratches and restores paint.
– No fillers or wax in the liquid, which creates a long-lasting result
– Removes scratches and restores paint
– Creates little to no dust
– Lowest overall score out of the products in this review
– Some complaints about it being too expensive