Sturdy, simple car tray that holds plenty.
– Includes extra features to secure items
– Provides more level surface than average car seat
– Takes up entire passenger seat
– Expensive with limited features
Easy-to-use cup holder attachment that offers extra space.
– Works as a tray and cup holder
– Can remain installed while driving
– Tray space is smaller than other products
– Low-quality construction
– May not fit all cup holders
A multi-use tray with expandable features.
– Very adjustable
– Fits both steering wheel and back seat
– Expandable space
– Least secure option we tested
High-quality back-of-seat organizer with tons of storage.
– Quality construction
– Multiple side pockets
– Waterproof surface
– Meant for passengers, not the driver
– Tray is small for meals or as a workspace
A straightforward, reversible car tray.
– Fits standard combo meal
– Doubles as a work surface
– Not as secure as other options
– Limited holding capacity