A high-powered jump starter with enough power for most batteries.
– High-peak amps (1,700) jump large vehicles such as pickup trucks and SUVs
– Outlet to charge accessories
– Holds a charge, even when not in use
– Heavy (18 pounds)
– No on/off switch
A jump starter with high-peak amps meant for heavy-duty vehicles.
– Built-in LED flashlight
– 1 charge lasts for 40 jumps
– Works on heavy-duty vehicle batteries
– Some complaints of battery failure after a couple of months
– Included carrying case is fabric
A lightweight jump starter that can also charge USB devices.
– Includes durable carrying case
– 2 USB ports for fast device charging
– High-peak amps
– Some issues with USB charging
– Takes a long time to fully charge
A jump starter that doubles as a phone charger and flashlight.
– #1 Amazon Best Seller in auto batteries and accessories
– 3-hour charge time
– Includes storage case
– Warranty is only one year
– Some customer complaints about receiving products with old batteries
An affordable jump starter that weighs just over a pound.
– Amazon’s Choice for jump box for cars
– Inexpensive at $70
– Weighs just over a pound
– Only returnable in first 30 days
– May not work on larger vehicles