An incredibly reliable penetrating oil.
– Works well on rust
– Has wide spray
– Requires little amount for effective results
– Can dent if dropped
A trusted name in penetrating oil.
– Low surface tension
– No VOCs
– Flashpoint of 200.0 degrees Fahrenheit
– Anti-seize protection
– Small bottle
A penetrating oil suited for both car and home use.
– Muti-spray straw
– No CFCs
– Safe on metal, rubber, and wood
– Over 2,000 potential uses
– Short straw length
A penetrating oil that’s especially tough on rust.
– Low viscosity
– Ideal for frozen parts
– High flashpoint formula
– Straw clogs easily
A water-soluble penetrating oil with valuable properties.
– Wide-aim nozzle
– Quick working time
– Not as strong as most synthetic oils