A high-powered forced-air heater that can warm large spaces quickly.
– Low power usage
– Powerful heating
– Fast heating
– Easy to use
– Heats a large space
– Requires kerosene
– Produces slight odor
A safe, oscillating garage heater.
– Has tip-over switch
– Auto shutoff
– Heats quickly
– Mediocre energy efficiency when set to high
A wall-mounted space heater with Bluetooth integration.
– Smartphone and Wi-Fi integration
– Sleek design
– Good heat output
– Involved installation process
A portable heater that doesn’t require a wall outlet.
– Doesn’t require outlet
– Includes one-year warranty
– Requires propane
A low-cost, unassuming heater with decent heat output for its size.
– Has tip-over safety switch and overheat protection
– Less powerful than larger heaters